Barton Construction has over a century of combined experience doing tenant build-outs and renovations in the Tallahassee area.
Our goal is to make sure your new office or retail space is ideal for your business vision. Working with us gives you an advantage because we are very familiar with the Leon County commercial real estate market, local building codes, and the permitting process. Take advantage of our expertise to plan and manage your tenant build-out or renovation.
Here at Barton Construction, we work with you to:
- Provide workable solutions and design ideas for the best configured and best-equipped office space or retail space for your business. We understand that each company has its own culture and image. Our goal is to listen carefully to your construction needs and provide you a space that is perfect for your needs.
- Conduct detailed pre-construction planning to identify all your needs. This can include reviewing HVAC requirements, location of electrical outlets and computer equipment, restrooms, lighting, handicap accessibility, security features, signage, access to window displays, and storage areas.
- Schedule permits and inspections on time to avoid construction delays.
- If your tenant build-outs or renovation is located in a mall or shopping center, we work with the management team to secure the use of loading docks and to avoid disrupting surrounding businesses during the tenant build-outs or renovations.
- Make sure everything is operating smoothly before handing over the construction project.
Let Barton Construction help you accomplish your vision for a successful commercial tenant build-outs in the Tallahassee, Florida area.
On Time and in Budget
We have never completed a project behind schedule.
We have experience negotiating subcontractors and building materials and feature a very low company overhead.
Education and Experience
Our formally educated construction professionals take pride in their experience and are well-versed in construction documents.
As the owner and operator of Barton Construction, Doug will be your point of contact and work with you at each stage of your project.
Barton Construction’s average change order value is <1% of the project cost.
Finishing The Job
Punch list items are completed 100% before any client moves in.
Our work is acquired by referrals from our satisfied clients and design professionals. We have never been sued by a client, subcontractor, or supplier, and our work is limited to ensure we have the staff and ability to provide the best possible quality and final product.