Barton Construction is one of the leading general contracting firms in the Tallahassee, Florida area. We develop strong relationships by choreographing the talents of our personnel with the expertise of our trade partners. Our end objective is to ALWAYS deliver safe, state-of-art, cost-efficient projects, on time, every time – and exceeding client expectations.
Barton Constructions' commitment to meticulous planning and on-time project execution results in unmatched design-build services for all of your commercial construction and residential construction needs.
Our key general contracting services include:
- Management: Barton Construction acts as a liaison between the architect, engineer, and the client. We make sure to manage all aspects of the project and budget.
- Permitting & Inspections: Working with us gives you an advantage because we are very familiar with the Leon County commercial real estate market. We handle the scheduling of inspections, maintaining code compliance throughout every phase of construction.
- New Construction: We deliver projects on client vision, specializing in large projects for commercial, residential, and industrial structures and properties.
- Renovations and Remodels: Barton Construction works with property owners to provide aesthetic updates, architectural updates, and modifications to revamp existing structures.
- Infrastructure Sustainability: Our general contracting services include expertise in infrastructural maintenance and improvements that complement architectural services.
We're a commercial and residential contracting company. You name it, we'll build it!
On Time and in Budget
We have never completed a project behind schedule.
We have experience negotiating subcontractors and building materials and feature a very low company overhead.
Education and Experience
Our formally educated construction professionals take pride in their experience and are well-versed in construction documents.
As the owner and operator of Barton Construction, Doug will be your point of contact and work with you at each stage of your project.
Barton Construction’s average change order value is <1% of the project cost.
Finishing The Job
Punch list items are completed 100% before any client moves in.
Our work is acquired by referrals from our satisfied clients and design professionals. We have never been sued by a client, subcontractor, or supplier, and our work is limited to ensure we have the staff and ability to provide the best possible quality and final product.